Specialist: Musculoskeletal physical therapy
Department: Department of Physical Therapy
- Khruakhorn S, Sritipsukho P, Siripakarn Y, Vachalathiti R. Prevalence and risk factors of low back pain among the university staff. J Med Assoc Thai. 2010 Dec; 93 Suppl 7:S142-8.
- Ditsiri P.,Chareonporn N., Khruakhorn S., Kooncumchoo P. Efficiency of compression stocking and exercise in standing work. Thammasat Medical Journal. 2013 Apr-Jun; 13: 218-225.
- Lavin W, Taptagaporn S, Khruakhorn S. Computer vision syndrome, cvs: one case report in children. Thammasat Medical Journal. 2015 Jan-Mar; 15; 136-42.
- KhruaKhorn S, Kanchanomai S. Effect of visual feedback training by using bathroom scale on applied force during mobilization in physical therapy students, Thammasat University. Thammasat Medical Journal. 2016 Jan-Mar; 16: 57-65.
- Kanchanomai S, Khruakhorn S. Immediate effect of thoracic self-mobilization in prolonged sitting workers with mechanical neck pain. Thammasat Medical Journal: 2016 Apr-Jun; 16: 1-9.
- KhruaKhorn S, Kanchanomai S. Prevalence and risk factors associated with neck pain from smartphone use in the Khlong-Luang secondary school students. Thai Physical Therapy Journal. 2016 Jan-Apr; 38: 23-32.
- Rammayan T, Boonyarit P, Pinsanoh I, Khruakhorn S, Kanchanomai S. Prevalence of Musculoskeletal Symptoms at Upper Body Parts Due to Smartphone using among Lower Secondary School Students. Srinagarind Med J 2016; 31(6): 392-9.
- Jiemjai C, Charoenporn N, Khruakhorn S, Kooncumchoo P. D2-1 L4/L5 disc compression force in phases of manual human handling. The Japanese Journal of Ergonomics, 2017; 53 Issue Supplement2: S388-S390.
- KhruaKhorn S, Kanchanomai S, Kaewlek K, Jetjongja Ni, Kumkong C, Nanon N. Prevalence and associated risk factors of thumb pain from using smartphone in secondary school students at Klongluang, Pathumthani. Thammasat Medical Journal, 2017 Jan-Mar; 17: 18-27.
- Praditpod N, Khruakhorn S, Kuanpung K, Panyasak N, Thong-art S. Prevalence and risk factors of work-related musculoskeletal disorders among fruit transport workers in Pathum Thani province. Thammasat Medical Journal, 2017 Ajn-Mar; 17: 60-9.
Musculoskeletal physical therapy