Specialist: Sports Science
Department: Department of Sport science and Sport Development
Phone: 0-2986-9213 Ext. 7683, 1407
- Assessment of acute reaction time and agility in young badminton player: promising results different between dominant and non-dominant side.
- Exercise Physiology
- Cardiorespiratory Function
- Hypoxic and Altitude Training
- Physical Fitness Assessment in Sports
- The NIFISA 5th Seminar by National institute of Fitness and Sports in Kanoya, Kagoshima, Japan
- Matinee P, Salinee C, Phakakrong U, Rungchai C. (2018) ACUTE METABOLIC RESPONSE AND HYDRATION STATUS DURING EXERCISE UNDER HYPOXIC CONDITION IN MALE COLLEGIATE FOOTBALL PLAYERS. Journal of Sports Science and Technology, 18(1): p27-36.
- Matinee P, Waree W, Metta P and Rungchai C. (2014) Water intake on cardiorespiratory function during constant load exercise under hypoxic condition. Journal of Sports Science and Technology, 14(2): p117 – 127.
- Matinee P, Waree W, Metta P and Rungchai C. Water intake on cardiorespiratory function during constant load exercise under hypoxic condition. (SAT 6th National Sports Science Research Conference on September 12th-13th, 2014, Chonburi, Thailand)
- Matinee P, Waree W, Metta P and Rungchai C. Water supplement offers positive cardiorespiratory functions during exercise under hypoxic condition. (The 11th WORLD CONGRESS of the International Society for ADAPTIVE MEDICINE on May 27th -30th, 2015 (ISAM 2015), Yonago, Tottori, Japan)
- Matinee P, Shiow-Chwen T, Mei-Mei K and Feng-Yi H. The effects of yoga training on body composition and blood biomarkers in women office workers. (The 21st annual Congress of the EUROPEAN COLLEGE OF SPORT SCIENCE on July 6th – 9th, 2016 (ECSS 2016), Vienna, Austria)
- Matinee P, Shiow-Chwen T, Mei-Mei K and Feng-Yi H. Hormonal and blood glucose response to 12-weeks of yoga training in women office workers. (2016 International Symposium of Reproduction and Metabolism on October 1st – 2nd, 2016 (ISRM 2016), Taipei Taiw