– Japan: July 18-22, 2016 at International Society of Biomechanics in Sports conference 2016; Acute of kinesio tape on knee joint biomechanics during DVJ in ACLD.
– UK: September 8-11, 2015 at International Society of Biomechanics conference 2015; Acute of kinesio tape on knee joint biomechanics during side step cutting task.
-Thailand: January 12-13, 2012 at Phayao Research conference 2012; The effect of medial patella taping on quadriceps muscle strength in young health women aged 18-25 years.
– Boonkerd, C., Nakprasert, T., & Chinakas, K. (2011). Knee Proprioceptive Deficits and Hamstring-Quadriceps (H-Q) Strength Following Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction in Thai Football Athletes. Thammasat Medical Journal, 11(2), 203-209.
– Boonkerd, C., Limphatcharporn, T., & Chanthuma, C. (2011). Effect of chronic ankle sprain on proprioception and evertor to invertor strength ratios in Thai male foot ball players. Journal of Sports Science and Technology, 11(2), 197-207.
– Boonkerd, C., Yimprapai, A., & Aukaraanan, K. (2012). The effect of medial patella taping on quadricepss muscle strength in young healthy Thai female. Narasuen Phayao Journal, 5(2), 157-161.
– Boonkerd, C. (2012). Conservative treatment in people with patellofemoral pain sysdrome. Thammasat Medical Journal, 12(2), 376-381.
– Boonkerd, C., & Limroongreungrat, W. (2016). “Elastic Therapeutic Tape: Do they have the same material properties?” Journal of Physical Therapy in Sciences,28(4), 1158-1160.